We are looking for an experienced Developer to assist our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. You will work closely with other app development and technical teams.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your applications run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits and perform well working in a dynamic environment.
Developer responsibilities are:
• Create and maintain advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms
• Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs
• Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
• Explore and utilize new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Developer requirements are:
• 2+ years' experience of working with Swift or Java.
• 6+ months experience of working with Flutter
• Solid experience in software development experience
• Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Excellent knowledge of Android and Firebase SDKs
• Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
• Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
• Good knowledge of Firebase Cloud Function, Firebase Firestire and all other Firebase technologies.