We are looking for a Flutter developer to build awesome interfaces connected to highly scalable backend systems. We use RoR, Node.js, PHP to power our backends and Flutter to power our apps.
You will be responsible for building and deploying highly performant, user friendly, and innovative mobile applications. The clientele will include upcoming startups, established businesses, and internationally recognized brands.
- Write clean, well-designed code; commenting isn't a must, indenting and variable naming is.
- Produce detailed specifications; experience with Postman and Gitbook helps.
- Develop new user-facing features; Flutter is a moving target until it becomes React-Native-stable, rolling your own widgets should excite you.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android; we'll bring the devices and cables, you bring the scalable UI.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use; we'll help with this.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs; make sure we don't design something we can't execute.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the application and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality; dogfooding till it's in the client's hand.
- Build scalable architecture to support millions of users; this is critical, we will help with this.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability; memory leaks and loose controllers are a no-no.
- Willing to learn RoR/Node.js/PHP, server deployment and system architecture to transition into being a full stack developer.
- Experience developing in Flutter is, obviously, a must.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, mocking databases, ORM, and RESTful design.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Why you'll love it,
- You will receive intense training and an opportunity to get promoted quickly.
- You will be working in a team of, at most, half a dozen people.
- You will be working directly with the founders.
- You will get to work on a variety of platforms and languages with a wide variety of projects.
- Flexible working environment with work-life balance built into the company ethos.
- 10 day paid leave if you go to a meditation retreat.
Experience and qualifications,
- Flutter's too new for a clear qualification/experience list of bullet points; bring your best apps/projects to the table and we'll take it from there.
How to Apply
Our Company Values